Long time no see!!! I’ve been in quite the funk lately. Struggling to find the motivation to be productive and keep a steady routine. I’m feeling super grateful that my family and I are healthy, and I hope you all are staying home and in good health as well! I’ve found myself online shopping much more than I should be, so I thought I’d show you guys some pieces I’ve compiled over the past couple months!
Stay tuned for my loungewear outfits next week!
This little green tank is one of my new favorites for every day use, AND only $5.90 from Zara. I know, such a good steal. Great quality, and this green color is really in right now for Spring and Summer! Here I’m pairing it with some low-rise, straight-legged jeans from &OtherStories.
This little set is from Zara as well. It comes with this matching bralette/top and cardigan! So easy to throw on, yet makes you look put together right away. This nude color is always a go-to for me. This little outfit will have people thinking you’ve got your sh*t together!
This oversized button up is everything! I actually got it on Poshmark, but it is originally from Misguided. I will link a similar shirt below! Here I just threw it on with some jean shorts, and rolled up the sleeves. This would look really cute with some lace-up heels to dress it up! If you’re on the shorter side, you could probably even ditch the shorts and just wear it as a dress!
This fuzzy hot pink cardigan is from Planet Blue, and its brand is Mink Pink. Wearing a good quality cardigan achieves such a chic look, when just throwing over a simple tank. The tank I’m wearing here is mentioned above. Linked below is the cardigan, and it is actually on sale right now… so grab it while it’s still in stock!
This little black cutout top is from Aritzia. I’ve already gotten so much use out of it. I usually just throw it on with some sweats, which automatically dresses the outfit up a bit (You’ll see in next week’s post). You can also work out in it, as it’s made of breathable material and hugs you tightly.
This pink zebra top is from Zara. It actually didn’t look this short online, so when I got it in the mail I was a little disappointed. However, with some very high waisted pants, I think its a great little top to have if you wanna spice up an outfit. Again, a comfortable piece, that makes it look like you spent time getting ready. I paired it with some trousers that I got from Goodwill a while back, but will link similar one’s below!
I got this super cute and affordable dress from NastyGal! It has a cowl neck, and adjustable straps. It’s super flattering, and again, this green color is perfect for the summer. I’m also pretty tall (5’9), so most mini dresses are too short on me. But, this dress is the perfect length – not too short or too long.
TARGET. Yes, Target people!!! Target deserves more hype for their basics. I have gotten SO much use out of this basic tank. It is a stretchy, spandex-like material, so it really sucks everything in. Highly, highly, highly, recommend purchasing! And as you can see, pinks, greens, and nudes, are what I’ve been loving in my wardrobe recently.
I’ve been loving sheer tops recently. Just throw on some jewelry, wear over a cute bar or bralette, and achieve an effortless, sexy-chic look. As I said earlier, this nude color is always a favorite of mine in my wardrobe’s color palette. This specific one is from Urban Outfitters, but I got mine from Goodwill a while ago. Super breezy for the warmer weather, and a nice twist on a basic t-shirt.
Black usually isn’t really a Spring or Summer color, but I thought I could get some good use out of it when I’m in need of a good night time outfit. I got the bodysuit from Nasty Gal. It’s nice material, and the shape of it is extremely flattering. Paired with some ripped denim shorts and black square toes heels would be super cute for warmer weather!
Lastly, this edgy blouse from Zara is one of my new favorites. I love how it’s a different style than most blouses out there, and really cinches in your upper waist area with ties in the back. You can also dress it up and wear it to work with some trousers and tank under. Or, can dress it down with some denim jeans like I did here.
Links to items mentioned
- Zara Lime Green Ribbed Tank : https://www.zara.com/us/en/ribbed-top-p03253308.html
- Zara Cardigan Set : https://www.zara.com/us/en/cropped-soft-feel-top-p07901408.html?v1=39387350&v2=1445661https://www.zara.com/us/en/soft-touch-cardigan-p07901409.html?v1=39711701&v2=1445661
- Misguided Oversized Button-up : https://www.missguidedus.com/pink-oversized-washed-denim-shirt-10069948?istCompanyId=6f000e44-d468-46b6-b05b-e9e08130e2eb&istFeedId=bb042319-c37d-44d3-b420-74f752055777&istItemId=wtlararlr&istBid=xztt&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIh8y0p8nD6QIVYB6tBh2c8wJrEAQYAiABEgLh9fD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds
- Mink Pink Hot Pink Fuzzy Cardigan : https://www.bohemianmama.com/products/minkpink-aurella-knit-cardigan?variant=30197372780647&utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=google&utm_campaign=Google%20Shopping&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI2v-_vcnD6QIVUxh9Ch10PQVvEAQYAiABEgKHDPD_BwE
- Aritzia Cutout Top : https://www.aritzia.com/us/en/product/venice-bra-top/73548.html
- Zara Pink Zebra Top : https://www.zara.com/us/en/print-crop-top-p01282003.html
- Nasty Gal Cowl Neck Dress : https://www.nastygal.com/cowl-us-later-satin-mini-dress/AGG56585-130-16.html
- Target Pink Top : https://www.target.com/p/women-39-s-high-neck-bralette-colsie-8482-neon-pink-l/-/A-78061988?ref=tgt_adv_XS000000&AFID=google_pla_df&fndsrc=tgtao&CPNG=PLA_Women%2BShopping_Brand&adgroup=SC_Women&LID=700000001170770pgs&network=g&device=c&location=9032519&ds_rl=1241788&ds_rl=1246978&ds_rl=1248099&gclid=EAIaIQobChMInJCEo8zD6QIV5R6tBh0BHAJIEAQYASABEgJuyPD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds
- Nasty Gal Black Bodysuit : https://www.nastygal.com/off-the-hook-and-eye-puff-sleeve-bodysuit/AGG53520.html
- Similar Linen Trousers : https://shop.mango.com/us/women/pants-straight/linen-high-waist-pants_67075717.html?c=05&utm_term=670757174205400&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIndvnkdPD6QIVgRx9Ch0b6wGCEAQYASABEgLF6fD_BwE&mkwid=s_dc&pcrid=423049781195&slid&talla=42&pgrid=99722709322&ptaid=pla-371369218207&gclsrc=aw.ds